Picobeats Mixtape Competition Terms & Conditions
Picobeats (Pty) Ltd: Presents
How to Entry the competition (DJ)
- Follow Picobeatssa on Facebook
- Register a DJ Profile and upload your mixtape with track list at Picobeats.com
- Share your mixtape link on your Social Media Pages, tag your friends with subject and this subject and tags:
“Like my mixtape on Picobeats.com @Picobeatssa #picobeats #picobeatsMixtapeCompetition”
- Mixtape with the most wins
Picobeats Mixtape Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is open to residents of South Africa (“SA”) aged 18 and over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
3. The Competition is free to enter.
4. To enter the Competition entrants must:
(i) Register for a DJ Profile on Picobeats.com, The Mixtape should be somewhere between 30 mins to 1 hour long and should be uploaded Piocbeats.co. Mixtapes without track listing or track IDs will be disqualified from the competition.
(ii) Share your mixtape on your social media pages, get fans and friends to like your mixtape on picobeats.com.
(iii) The mixtape with the most likes on the 31st July 2021 at 24:00:00 CAT on Picobeats.com will be declared the winner of the competition.
5. All entries must be submitted on Picobeats.com under your profile and all mixtapes uploaded after the closing date (31st July 2021 at 24:00:00 CAT) will not be considered for the competition.
6. In order to enter, entrants must follow Picobeatssa on Facebook and have a registered DJ account on Picobeats.com.
7. Only one mixtape per DJ will be considered as an entry.
8. Picobeats reserves the right not to accept entries from any entrant who fails to satisfy the entry criteria set out above and/or who it perceives to be unsuitable to enter the Competition for any reason.
9. Entries featuring any infringing, threatening, abusive, obscene, pornographic, unlawful or inappropriate content will not be valid or considered and the Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any such entries.
10. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, Picobeats does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries or entries that are not received for any reason. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
11. Entrants must adhere to the terms and conditions of use as set out by the promoter.
Winner Selection and Prize Process
12. Two mixtapes with the most likes after the closing date and time will be declared the winners.
- Behringer BDJ1000 Headphones
- Picobeats branded shirt with the DJ name printed at back.
13. The first price will be awarded to the DJ with the most likes for their mixtape and the runner up with receives the second price.
14. The Winners will be notified by the Picobeats team via email after the closing date.
15. The Winners must confirm their acceptance of the Prize before 23:59:59 CAT on 9th July 2021.
16. The Picobeats team reserves the right in its sole discretion to request any information deemed necessary to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of the Winners.
17. The Winners will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize\s if:
(i) The Winners that cannot be contacted or does not confirm their acceptance of the Prize before 12:00:00 15th August 2021; or
(ii) The Winner\s are found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these terms and conditions; or
(iii) The Winners fails to provide any required information for the purposes of allowing the Promoter to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of the Winner; or
(iv) The Winner declines the Prize.
If the Winners are deemed to have forfeited the Prizes, the Picobeats team reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining valid entries and the Picobeats team may do so in its sole discretion.
18. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace any Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Picobeats team's reasonable control makes it necessary to do so.
19. Picobeats team’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Picobeats a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation if applicable.
22. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither Picobeats team nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, and hold void, amend, cancel or postpone this Competition without liability upon the occurrence of events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
23. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share on Picobeats.com will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted into future marketing from the Picobeats.com. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by Picobeats team to administer the promotion and winners’ consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
24. The name(s) of the Winner(s) will be announced on 19 August 2021 on the Picobeatssa Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Picobeatssa. These terms and conditions are available online at https://picobeats.com/terms
25. The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and Behringer. The entrant acknowledges that these parties do not accept any liability whatsoever for any damages which may be incurred as a result of participation in the Competition.